Photobucket

Thursday 15 May 2014

Dr Martens #STANDFORSOMETHINGNCL

POSSIBLY THE BEST UNI MODULE EVER

I come to the end of my 2nd year and a huge sign of relief passes the group as we're not quite sure how we did it this semester. 

As part of the current #STANDFORSOMETHING Dr Martens PR campaign, this module (my favourite yet!) commissioned the development of our own EPR strategy and fashion film for the brand- to create a unique strategy, whilst maintaining DMs much loved brand aesthetics and attitudes.

I gladly called upon the loyal, creative, fashion-conscious students of Newcastle-upon-Tyne to celebrate the 1st birthday of its primary store. QR codes are hidden around the city, and when scanned, a sparkling array of Dr Martens prizes can be won. Here, my 3 minute fashion film introduces some of Newcastle's preppy residents and some key competition locations!